Friday 10 April 2015

A relaxed lunch with old friends


A great get-together for lunch at MEI HQ today, with all the family and old friends Steve Pendray and his fiancée Fiona Pascoe. Steve is a mineralogist and has been in charge of thin-section preparation at Camborne School of Mines for the past 29 years. Fiona is with pump manufacturer Watson-Marlow, whose headquarters is in Falmouth.

We have all been friends for many years, having skied together many times in Europe and USA.

Steve, Fiona, Amanda, Jon, Barbara and me in California, 1997
 

1 comment:

  1. Barry, I’m an old mate of Steve Pendray, I woke up this morning in Sydney Australia, home for me, saw it was the 25th of June and thought about Steve knowing it was his birthday! Would you pass on a happy birthday message please. It’s been a lifetime since I saw Steve, just a thought. Many thanks…… Steve Laity

    ReplyDelete

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf