Sunday 19 April 2009

Out of Africa

Barbara and I are now back in Falmouth after a long journey back from South Africa. Apart from one lost suitcase, everything went smoothly!

The conferences in Cape Town went well, despite the recession affecting numbers.

After the conference we watched South Africa thrash Australia in the cricket ODI at Newlands, and Jon and I had a very gruelling, but wonderful, 4-hour walk from Kirstenbosch Gardens to the cable way on the top of Table Mountain. Barbara and I then spent a relaxing week in Mpumalanga, while Jon is still in Africa on an over-land safari in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda.

Good to be back, and I will be catching up on emails over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf