Sunday 18 February 2024

SME Annual Meeting in Phoenix is only a week away

Next week I will be in Phoenix, Arizona, reporting on one of the mining industry's biggest events, the Annual Meeting of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (MINEXCHANGE2024).

This will be my 21st SME Annual Meeting, and my 4th in Phoenix. The last one in Arizona was in 2020, attended by over 5700 delegates from all areas of the mining industry. I was lucky to escape back to the UK after that one, narrowly avoiding the first pandemic lockdown, and my next visit to the USA was two years later for the meeting in Salt Lake City.

I have reported on these events annually for the blog, featuring mineral processing people and innovations. As always I would very much like you to say hello if you see me wandering around the huge exhibition. 

If you have an exhibition booth, please contact me prior to the event and I will arrange to meet at your booth for a photo and to hear your latest news.

Phoenix 2020

You can also catch up with me on the final afternoon at the Sheraton Phoenix where MINEXCHANGE2024 will end with the SME Awards Celebration, which includes a reception with beverages and hors d’oeuvres, a great final networking opportunity.

I look forward to meeting you in Phoenix.

#MINEXCHANGE2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf