|Computational Modelling'15 delegates in Falmouth|
Whether it be gravity concentration, classification or dewatering, the principles of separation are essentially the same and Physical Separation '17, which immediately follows Computational Modelling '17, will bring together researchers and operators who have common interests in:
- Gravity concentration methods - single and multi-G separators and dense medium separation
- Classification techniques - hydrocyclones, air classifiers etc.
- Solid-Liquid Separation - thickeners, clarifiers etc.
- Magnetic separation
- Electronic sorting, increasingly being used in comminution and concentration circuits
- Microwave technology. There are many aspects of mineral processing where the use of microwaves has potential and papers dealing with the enhancement of physical processes by microwaves are encouraged.
See reports on Computational Modelling '15 and Physical Separation '15.