Monday 15 August 2022

Hoping to see you at IMPC Asia-Pacific '22

Tomorrow I start the long journey from Falmouth to Heathrow and then on to Melbourne, Australia, for the IMPC Asia-Pacific '22 conference, where I will be presenting a keynote lecture on the birth and evolution of Minerals Engineering journal.
It will be my first face to face mineral processing conference in nearly 3 years, so I am greatly looking forward to making new contacts, and catching up with old friends who I have not seen for some time. I will be posting a short report on the event when I return, so if you will be there and have any news that you think may be of general interest, please do contact me. 
@barrywills     bwills@min-eng.com

2 comments:

  1. Great news Barry that you brought to the notice(reminder) of such a Conference--so the wheels of Mineral Engineering are on the move.
    Yes, you are the fittest person to trace the history of Mineral Engineering--wish you all the best. Please see that we get the contents of your talk--maybe U tube!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Anon. Not the history of minerals engineering- just the birth and evolution of Minerals Engineering journal

      Delete

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf