Tuesday 22 February 2022

Thanking you all for your kind thoughts on my retirement from Minerals Engineering journal

A massive thanks to those who have submitted comments on last week's posting where I announced my impending retirement from Minerals Engineering journal and to those of you who have been in touch by email, LinkedIn and Twitter.

I have been overwhelmed by your kind thoughts, but must clarify that my retirement is only from the journal; I will continue my involvement with MEI and the conferences, and of course the blog.

Now restrictions are easing I fully intend to travel around the world again, reporting on conferences, and hopefully, Covid-testing permitting, I will be in Salt Lake City next week for the SME Annual Meeting.

Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf