Wednesday 15 October 2014

XXVII IMPC only 4 days away

MEI is a media partner for next week's International Mineral Processing Congress in Santiago, Chile.

I will be representing MEI and reporting daily with updates and photos both on the blog and on Twitter (@barrywills). You can also see what others are saying about the conference on Twitter at #IMPC2014.

If you are attending, and have news that you feel would be of interest to mineral processors worldwide, please get in touch with me either prior to, or at, the event. I would appreciate such news for my full report, which is scheduled for the blog on week beginning October 27th.

Around 1000 delegates are expected and there has been very strong corporate support, so I look forward to an interesting week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf