Saturday 6 February 2016

En route to the Indaba

I am on the train to London at present, and then this evening the BA flight to Johannesburg and on to Cape Town for this year's African Mining Indaba.
The annual Mining Indaba brings together the leading representatives from the mining investment community, the world's largest mining houses and Government ministries to share insights into how the sector can drive investments and capitalise on the opportunities available to Africa's mining industry.
Basically not my usual type of conference, but my 4th, and one that always springs a few surprises due to the sheer weight of numbers, usually around 7000 delegates in attendance at the Cape Town Convention Centre.
MEI is a media partner, and I will be reporting on my experiences when I return, and, speed of internet permitting, providing regular updates on the blog and on Twitter (#MiningIndaba via @barrywills).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf