Tuesday 11 March 2014

Terry Veasey a welcome visitor to MEI

It was good to see my old pal Terry Veasey in Falmouth today. He and his wife Pauline are down here on holiday in Penzance and called in yesterday for a meal with us and to catch up on the latest mineral processing news!

With Terry in the MEI Office
Terry presenting keynote lecture at
Complex Ores' 97 in Bulawayo

During my time at CSM Terry was a senior lecturer at the University of Birmingham, and we worked together exploring the potential of thermally assisted liberation.  Many of you will also remember him from his time as UNESCO Professor of Chemical Engineering at the National University of Technology, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe from 1995-1997.

He regularly reads the blog, so if you would like to get in touch with him, just leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. It is good to see you Terry and Pauline... You are always young when I am getting older :)) And thanks to Barry to get me remembered my good old days in B'ham. Safak Ozkan from Istanbul.

    ReplyDelete

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf