Sunday 14 April 2019

Preparing for Turkey's IMCET 2019

Barbara and I arrived in Turkey in the early hours of this morning. We are near the old city of Antalya, guests of IMCET 2019, the 50th Anniversary of the International Mining Congress and Exhibition, which starts on Tuesday, and ends mid-day Friday.

The IMCET conference venue: the Grand Luxury Belek Hotel
We have been to Turkey many times, this our second visit to Antalya, and my first ever conference was in Bursa in 1984.
I am looking forward to an interesting week, with no idea what the conference will be like, or who will be there. But I expect a few surprises, hopefully catching up with friends from the past and present.
I will submit daily updates on the week's activities on Twitter.
Twitter @barrywills

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf