Thursday, 20 August 2009

Conference memories- Microwave Technology '08

This from Chris Pickles of Queen's University, Canada:

I attended the Microwave Technology'08 Symposium at the beautiful
Vineyard Hotel in Cape Town South Africa from November 11 to 12th, 2008. Met old friends and made new ones. Both myself and my wife, Liza, enjoyed our time there. When I returned home I wrote up a description of the conference on our Departmental website with some pictures.

Looking forward to attending future MEI conferences.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Wilson

    http://cardrawing.net

    ReplyDelete

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment, and any photos that you might like to add, to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf