Friday 14 February 2020

Hoping to see you at the SME Meeting in Phoenix

The Annual Meeting of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) is just over a week away, and I will be there as usual reporting on mineral processing innovations and people.
The SME Annual Meeting is a huge event. It was last held in Phoenix four years ago, and last year in Denver there were over 6,600 delegates so it is a great opportunity for meeting people, and I will spend most of my time strolling around the huge exhibition, with no set agenda.
I hope to publish a report on 2nd March, and I will also be tweeting during the meeting, using the hashtag #MineXchange2020.
If you will be in Phoenix and have interesting news to share, please contact me in advance and we will arrange to meet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf