Sunday 18 February 2018

Minneapolis 2018 is only a week away

The 2018 SME Annual Conference and Expo begins next week in Minneapolis, and I look forward to being there and reporting on mineral processing people, news and innovation.
This is one of the industry's great meeting places and I never have a particular agenda, spending most of my time strolling around the many exhibits and basically seeing what happens.
So if you are in Minneapolis next week and have any involvement with mineral processing and extractive metallurgy, please let me know and we can arrange a time to meet and hopefully highlight your news in my report, which will be published on the blog no later than Monday 5th March.
Updates on the meeting can be found on Twitter at #SME2018ACE.
Twitter @barrywills

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf