Wednesday 4 September 2013

A note from Mpumalanga

The SAIMM Base Metals '13 at White River finished yesterday. Despite the depressed metal prices, it was well attended with around 130 delegates, 83% being from South Africa.

Ironically the low metal prices did not deter the thieves who stole the copper bringing broadband to the conference venue, so I have been out of internet contact since Saturday!

Barbara and I are now relaxing, and lunching at the excellent Wild Fig Tree Restaurant in nearby Sabie, and quickly catching up on my backlog of emails.

My report on Base Metals '13 will be posted in a couple of weeks time, after my return from next week's European Comminution Symposium in Germany.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf