Tuesday 22 June 2010

A break in The Alps

Apologies to all our regular readers, but there will be very little blog activity over the next couple of weeks.

After last week’s intensive conferencing in Falmouth, Barbara and I are now spending some time relaxing and walking in the Swiss Alps.

An opportune time to remind you that if you would like to be alerted by email when there are new postings, all you need do is submit your email address in the box on the right.

Apologies also to anyone submitting papers to Minerals Engineering for review. There will be a short delay in allocating papers to reviewers.

I shall be checking my emails every day, but will not respond fully until after 2nd July.

2 comments:

  1. A well deserved break I bet Barry! Enjoy the time out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie. Absolutely stunning here, based in Wengen.

    ReplyDelete

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf